Anpro Advance 5kg
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
A unique, synergistic blend of mixed natural mineral silicates for feed quality management. Designed for use across all farmed livestock, especially breeding animals.
- A broad spectrum, low inclusion control system.
- Assists in the control of secondary metabolites.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Helps support gastro-intestinal health
- At low inclusion levels Anpro Advance has been shown to be superior to other feed mitigants that may require 5-10 times higher inclusion rates.
Why Use Anpro Advance… Negative Effects of Secondary Fungal Metabolites
If the animal is not attaining genetic potential, then there is a real possibility there may be mycotoxins present, and actions should be taken.
Ingesting mycotoxins can lead to:
- Feed refusal or reduced feed intake.
- Abortions and reduced fertility rates.
- Impaired growth rates.
- Increased susceptibility to diseases and infections.
How To Use
Add to feed at rates given below, ensure thorough mixing.
Suitable for sows, weaners, growing and finishing pigs Standard usage: 0.5 – 5.0 kg / tonne feed.
Small Ruminant: 5-20g / head / day.
Large Ruminant: 10-50g / head / day.
Suitable for poultry Standard usage: 0.5 – 5.0 kg / tonne feed.
For best results, use continuously throughout the year.
Once opened, ensure the bag is tightly sealed in between use to ensure longevity of the product, and store in a cool, dry area away from heat and damp conditions.
Enquire about pack size options
For Safety Datasheet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Product Data Sheet, click here to download.