- Anpario’s Acid Based Eubiotics (ABE) are blends of formic and propionic acids on a unique mineral carrier delivery system; chosen to ensure maximum efficacy during feed manufacture and throughout the gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
- Controlled release of the ABE throughout the GIT has been shown to benefit the balance of microbiota, which can improve animal growth performance and general health.
- Formic acid is the only organic acid which has been classified by the EU as a bacterial decontaminating agent (including, but not limited to Salmonella spp.) and shown to improve feed hygiene (Feed Additive Register 2017/940).
Anpario's Unique Mineral Carrier Systems
- Anpario has over 30 years expertise in developing and manufacturing ABE products.
- Anpario carriers are specifically chosen for their chemical and physical characteristics to reduce the level of pathogenic bacteria and to support a beneficial shift in the microbial population.
- Anpario carriers do not require the action of digestive enzymes to release the acid blends, this means they are more effective in young animals and those with digestive imbalances.
Anpario's ABE Range
- Anpario’s Acid Based Eubiotics help to regulate the microbial population of the gut, working to create or restore a balanced and healthy microbiome, this is defined as Eubiosis (Miniello et al., 2017).
- Feeding ABE results in increased beneficial Lactobacillus spp. and lowered pathogenic Salmonella spp. counts in faeces (Fig 1), supporting optimal animal health.
- Supporting a healthy, balanced microbiota has many benefits, not limited to, reduction in energy costs, lower pathogen load, as well as supporting metabolism and growth. Resulting in more robust productive livestock.
pHorce A is a highly concentrated liquid blend of liquid acids and powder acid salts.
Ideal as a bacterial decontaminating agent to improve feed hygiene or for use in poultry and swine to help maintain a healthy gut microbiota.