- This Cookies Policy contains important information about how we collect, process, store and use your personal data, records and information and about some of our key responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act) and in respect of other laws; including how we may use the data to comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- We take our responsibilities under the Act very seriously and your data and its security is very important to us. Please read this Cookies Policy carefully and if you have any questions or queries please contact our Data Protection Officer at 02 94777944 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website.
- Ourwebsite www.anpario.com.au use persistent and session cookies so that we can make your customer experience easy, useful and reliable. This will involve placing small amounts of information on your device using a persistent or session cookie. The cookie cannot be used to identify you personally but, is used to make your experience on our site safe, authenticated and unique.
- The following are examples of what our persistent and session cookies do:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password, so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- In addition to our persistent and session cookies (mentioned above) we also use Google Analytics to monitor our website statistics. Google Analytics sets session cookies and uses web beacons and similar technologies to help us monitor the usage of our website including to accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage, to monitor user experience and moderate and review the content which you upload or otherwise supply (e.g. reviews and comments on our blog). This is to ensure that the service is available when you want it, that the service is fast and to enhance your user experience. For more information about Google Analytics visit Google Analytics website.
REMOVING AND DISABLING COOKIES
- If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser.
- However, this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
We reserve the right to amend this Cookies Policy to ensure our compliance with new/replacement legislation.