Orego-Stim Pigeon Liquid 1L
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Orego-Stim Pigeon is a high quality natural oregano essential oil additive for use in pigeons.
Encourages feed intakes, supports gut health, natural immunity and through periods of stress to aid pigeon performance.
Pigeon Appetite and Digestive Health:
- Aromatic smell and taste improves palatability of feed and helps encourage voluntary feed and water intake in pigeons, maintaining a healthy appetite.
- OEO supports a well-balanced and diverse microbiota in the gut.
- Aids nutrient absorption.
- Supports drier and firmer droppings in your pigeons.
Pigeon Health and Well-Being:
- Anti-microbial action can help support the immune system and assist natural immunity.
- Rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants known to help neutralize free radicals.
- High level of antioxidant properties support muscle maintenance which is helpful during flight and aids post-race recovery.
- Beneficial upon return of race.
- Helps pigeon during periods of stress. Recommended to use during moulting, transportation, post-race recovery and show-out.
- Can be use all year round to support birds from environmental challenges.
- Supports squabs during weaning from environmental challenges.
- Supports healthy growth rates.
- Aids in feathering and fledgling of chicks and squabs.
How to Use
Suitable for racing and show pigeons of all ages throughout the year.
Add to fresh drinking water at rates given below, ensure thorough mixing. For best results, use continuously.
10 ml/2.5 L of fresh water.
Orego-Stim Pigeon should not be used in an undiluted form.
Once opened, ensure the lid is screwed on tightly between use to ensure longevity of the product, and store in a cool, dry area away from heat and damp conditions.
For Safety Datasheet, please email us at email@example.com.
For the Product Data Sheet, click here to download.
Stevan Gazzola - Devon Meadows VIC. Meadow One Loft Race. Click here to read the testimonial.
Tommy Lett - Airly - NSW. Click here to read the testimonial.
John Simmonds - Gippsland Pigeon Federation - Morwell Club. Click here to read the testimonial.
Paul Gibbs - Central Cumberland Racing Pigeon Federation. Click here to read the testimonial.
Wayne Reese - Greenbank District Pigeon Club and President of Queensland Racing Pigeon Federation – Brisbane. Click here to read the testimonial.
Ross Hayden - Founder and President of West Coast Racing Pigeon Federation. Click here to read the testimonial.
Alan Brown - Mt Druitt Racing Pigeon Club - Owner of Sydney Gold Ring Race Champion 2020. Click here to read the testimonial.
Les Alexander - Dural Club - Sydney's North West. Click here to read the testimonial.
Phil Murphy - Owner of LPM Stud - President of The Central Cumberland Racing Pigeon Federation Inc. Click here to read the testimonial.
Kevin Finnemore - Breeder of Kings and Modena Pigeons. Click here to read the testimonial.
Stephen Shears - Hills District Club Central Cumberland Federation - NSW. Click here to read the testimonial.