Orego-Stim Liquid for Livestock
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Orego-Stim Liquid is a 100% natural high quality oregano essential oil additive.
Encourages feed intakes; supports digestive health and nutrient absorption; rich in antioxidants; maintains health and well-being.
Oregano Essential Oil Based Additive to Support Ruminant Gut Health
Oregano essential oil (OEO) naturally contains antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds which are widely known to support a healthy digestive system and natural resilience, keeping the animal naturally healthy, making Orego-Stim the perfect choice when antibiotics are not desired.
Orego-Stim Liquid is part of Anpario’s leading Orego-Stim range, containing OEO extracted from the oregano variety that is specific to Anpario. The plants are cultivated to have the optimal balance of active ingredients including carvacrol and thymol.
Certified by OF&G as suitable for use in Organic Systems.
Livestock Appetite and Digestive Health:
- Maintains a well-balanced and diverse microbiota.
- Flavouring compound, shown to increase voluntary intakes.
- Helps maintain a healthy appetite through the critical stages of growth such as weaning.
- Supports a healthy digestive system and helps aid nutrient absorption.
Livestock Health and Well-Being:
- Supports the animals’ natural defence mechanism and aids natural immunity.
- Contains rich antioxidants. Antioxidants known to help neutralize free radicals. Free radicals can cause cellular damage.
- Can be used to support a programme to reduce use of antimicrobials.
Addition Benefits for Calves:
- Aromatic smell and taste can improve palatability of feed and help encourage voluntary milk and feed intake in calves.
- Trials have shown that Orego-Stim Liquid has supported weight gain in calves from birth up to and beyond weaning.
- In trials, it was found that calves fed Orego-Stim Liquid had lower shedding of oocysts in their faeces that are associated with scour.
How to Use
Calves (birth to weaning):
2 ml per head per day mixed into the milk (e.g., if fed twice per day, add 1 ml into the first feed, then another 1 ml into the second feed).
10 ml per head per day mixed into the milk for up to 10 days, then 2 ml per day until weaning.
Add to the daily milk allowance, ensure thorough mixing. Fresh and clean drinking water should always be available.
Sheep & goats: An initial 500ml per 1000L of water for 28 days,
followed by a maintenance rate of 125ml per 1000L of water
Beef cattle: An initial 500ml per 1000L of water for 28 days, followed by a maintenance rate of 125ml per 1000L of water.
Dairy cattle: 15ml per head per day for 28 days.
Orego-Stim Liquid should not be used in an undiluted form.
Mixes easily – no separation.
Can be used all year round.
Once opened, ensure the lid is screwed on tightly between use to ensure longevity of the product, and store in a cool, dry area away from heat and damp conditions.